Work Experience and Education Background
1. Lecturer in School of Petroleum Engineering (2014-Present), China University of Petroleum (East China).
2. M. E. and Ph.D. candidate in Oil & Gas Field Development Engineering (2009-2014), China University of Petroleum (Beijing). Advisor: Huiqing Liu.
Dissertation: “Researches and Applications of Chemical Flooding Patterns for Sudan 3/7 Block”.
3. B.E. in Petroleum Engineering (2004-2009), China University of Petroleum (East China).
- Reservoir simulation and evaluation
- Natural gas hydrate development
- Chemical enhanced oil recovery
- Indepth profile control and oil flooding
- Liu Yongge, Hou Jian, Zhao Haifeng, Liu Xiaoyu, Xia Zhizeng. A Method to Recover Natural Gas Hydrates with Geothermal Energy Conveyed by CO2. Energy, 144(1): 265-278.
- Liu Yongge, Hou Jian, Liu Lingling, Zhou Kang, Zhang Yanhui, Dai Tao, Guo Lanlei, Cao Weidong. An Inversion Method of Relative Permeability Curves in Polymer Flooding Considering Physical Properties of Polymer. SPE Journal, 2018, 189980-PA.
- Liu Yongge, Hou Jian, Wang Qingliang, Liu Jingyao, Guo Lanlei, Yuan Fuqing, Zhou Kang. Flow of Preformed Particle Gel through Porous Media: A Numerical Simulation Study Based on the Size Exclusion Theory. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2017, 56(10): 2840-2850.
- Liu Yongge, Liu Huiqing, Hou Jian, Wang Qingliang, Dong Kai. A Mathematical Model and Inflow Control Effect Analysis of Inflow Control Devices Completed Horizontal Well. Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 2017, 139(3): 034501:1-8
- Liu Yongge, Liu Huiqing, Hou Jian, Wang Qingliang, Dong Kai. Quantitative Characterization of Dynamic Heterogeneity in Reservoirs With Stratified Noncommunicating Layers. Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 2017, 139(3): 1-11
- Liu Yongge, Wu Haijun, Hou Jian, Wei Cuihua, Ren Weiwei. An injection/production rate allocation method applied for polymer-surfactant flooding. Journal of Engineering Research, 2017, 5(2): 250-267.
- Liu Yongge, Feasibility Study on Using Nitrogen Foam to Control Water Invasion in Edge Water Reservoirs. Chemistry & Technology of Fuels & Oils, 2014, 50(1): 78-87.
- Liu Yongge, Liu Huiqing, Wang Qing, Zang Zewei, Cui Jingwen, Lv Zhaohui. Experimental research on dynamic imbibition of fractured heavy oil reservoir under different temperatures. Journal of Petroleum Exploration & Production Technology, 2013, 4(1): 73-85.
- Zhou Kang, Hou Jian, Fu Hongfei, Wei Bei, Liu Yongge. Estimation of relative permeability curves using an improved Levenberg-Marquardt method with simultaneous perturbation Jacobian approximation. Journal of Hydrology, 2017, 544, 604-612.
- Wu Haijun, Du Qingjun, Hou Jian, Li Xiansong, Gong Ruxiang, Liu Yongge, Li Zhitao. Characterization and Prediction of Gas Breakthrough With Cyclic Steam and Gas Stimulation Technique in an Offshore Heavy Oil Reservoir. Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 2017, 139(3): 032801:1-8.
- “Numerical Simulation of the Flow of Preformed Particle Gel through Porous Media Based on Size Exclusion Theory”, supported by Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51804324), 2019-2021.
- “Coupled numerical simulation of horizontal well with hydrate bearing layer considering phase changes in wellbore”, supported by Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (Grant No. ZR2017QEE008), 2017-2019.
- “A mathematical model of intelligent well and coupled numerical simulation of intelligent well with reservoir”, supported by Foundation for Outstanding Young Scientist in Shandong Province (Grant No. BS2014NJ011) , 2014-2016.
- “Numerical simulation of flow of preformed particle gel through porous media“, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. 15CX02010A), 2015-2016.
- “Coupled numerical simulation of inflow control devices completed horizontal well with reservoir”, supported by Startup Research Foundation of China University of Petroleum (Grant No. 2014008), 2015-2016.
- “A production rate enhancing method applied for polymer-surfactant flooding“, authorization number: ZL201510066462.8, 2016.
- “A visual experimental apparatus of polymer flooding which enables the multi-layer and single-layer injection of polymer”, authorization number: ZL 201510447464.1, 2016.
- “A method to determine the gas and water relative permeability of foam flooding “, authorization number: ZL 201510154137.7, 2016.
- “The apparatus and method to determine the foam density during foam flooding“, authorization number: ZL 201510155675.8, 2016.
- “Investigation on nitrogen foam assisted steam flooding with sand production“, ICCES international conference, Seattle, USA, May 22-26, 2013.
- “Coupled numerical simulation of inflow control devices completed horizontal well with reservoir under unsteady state”, National conference on seepage mechanics, Shandong, China, August 17-19, 2013.
- “Screening of advantaged districts for ultra-low permeability reservoirs“, Doctoral Forum of China 2011, China University of Petroleum (Beijing), Beijing, China, June 21-22, 2011.