Major research interests:
1 . Organic geochemistry and its implications for resources of oil and gas
2. Biogeochemistry: Activities, Mechanisms and Cycles
3. Environmental geochemistry and environmental pollution remediation
4. Evolution of Earth’s Environment
5. Earth Resources: Energy
6. Oceans and Atmosphere
Education and work experience:
- Associate Professor, 2012-present, Lanzhou Center for Oil and Gas Resources, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
- Ph.D., Geochemistry, June 2012, Lanzhou Center for Oil and Gas Resources, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
- M.S., Analytical Chemistry, June 2007, Northwest Normal University, China
- B.S., Fine Petrochemicals, June 1994, Lanzhou University of Technology, Institute of Petroleum and Chemical.
- Visiting professor, 2014.04-2014.07. At the University of Georgia Athens（UGA）
Dean’s Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2012
Young and Middle-aged Excellent Paper Award, 2009
- National Science Foundation (NSFC)- 41772147: Study on oil-source relations for severe biodegradation heavy oil，(2018.1-2021.12).
- National Science Foundation (NSFC)- 41272147: Study on an new maturity indicator for Highly and Over-Mature marine hydrocarbon source rock，(2013.1-2016.12).
- National Science Foundation (NSFC)- 41172169：Isolation and determination methods of GDGTS and the characteristics of Cenozoic sediment in Linxia Basin, (2012.1-2015.12）.
- The Key Laboratory of Tectonics and Petroleum Resources, Ministry of Education Open-end Foundation-TPR-2012-18: Separation of diastereoisomers of acyclic isoprenoid alkanes by Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography/ Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry, (2013.01-2014.12) .
- The Key Laboratory Project of Gansu Province (Grant No. Y621JJ1WYQ): The new study methods of oil and source rock correlation for heavy oils. (2016.7-2018.7.)
- Yingqin Wu, Yanqing Xia*, Yongli Wang1*, Tianzhu Lei1, Yan Liu, Yanhong Liu, Xiaohuan Hou and Youxiao Wang, 2016. The Geochemical Characteristics of Coals from the Junggar Basin in Northwest China and the Relation of the Configuration of Pristane with Maturity in Highly Mature and Over-Mature Samples. Oil & Gas Science and Technology. 71(3)：DOI:10.2516/ogst/2015026.(SCI)
- Yanhong Liu, Yingqin Wu*, Yanqing Xia, Tianzhu Lei, Chuntao Tian, and Xiaohuan Hou, 2016. Aliphatic and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in soils of the northwest Qinling Mountains: Patterns, potential risk and an appraisal of the PAH ratios to infer their source，Journal of Environmental Science and Health (SCI已接收)
- Yingqin Wu, Yongli Wang, Tianzhu Lei, Yanqing Xia，2014. Solubilization capability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons enhanced by biosurfactant Saponin mixed with conventional chemical surfactants. Petroleum Science and Technology.32:108-115.
- Yingqin Wu，Yanqing Xia，Yongli Wang, Tianzhu Lei, Jiang Chang, Youxiao Wang, 2013. Distribution and properties of biomarkers in severely biodegraded crude oil of Gudao reservoir, China. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 103:97-105.
- Yingqin Wu，Yongli Wang, Tianzhu Lei，Jiang Chang, Yanqing Xia，2012. Possible origin of high molecular weight n-alkan-2-ones in Jurassic bitumen from the Sichuan Basin, SW China，Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, 48(3):195-201.
- Yingqin Wu, Yongli Wang, Tianzhu Lei, Jiang Chang, Youxiao Wang and Yanqing Xia，2009. The distribution of biomarkers and the geological significance of the severely biodegraded crude oil in Gudao reservoir. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. Goldschmidt Conference Abstracts. 83(34):2183.
- Yufeng Jiang, Uwamungu J.Yves, Hang Sun, YingqinWu, 2016. Distribution, compositional pattern and sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban soils of an industrial city, Lanzhou, China, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 126: 154-162.
- Yufeng Jiang, Xuefei Hu, UwamunguJ.Yves, YingqinWu，2014. Status, source and health risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in street dust of an industrial city, NW China, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety,106, 11-18.
- Yongli Wang, Xiaomin Fang, Yingqin Wu, Daxiang He, YouxiaoWang, 2012. Distribution of Biomarkers in Lacustrine Sediments of the Linxia Basin, NE Tibetan Plateau, NW China: Significance for Climate Change. Sedimentary Geology, 243-244 (1):108-116
- Yongli Wang, Xiaomin Fang, Yingqin Wu, Daxiang He, Youxiao Wang, 2010. Predominance of even carbon-numbered n-alkanes from lacustrine sediments in Linxia Basin, NE Tibetan Plateau: Implications for climate change. Applied Geochemistry, 25 (10):1478-1486
- Wu Yingqin, Xia Yanqing, Wang Yongli, Lei Tianzhu, Liu Yanhong, Hou Xiaohuan, Wang Youxiao, 2015. The characteristics of pristane diastereomer along with the change of maturity in coal and coal gangue , Journal of Jilin University(Earth Science Edition), 45（1 supplement）：1516-1517.
- Wu Yingqin, Wang Yongli, Lei Tianzhu, Ma Suping, Xia Yanqing, 2014. Study on pristine isomerization index a possible thermal maturity index for highly and overly mature source rocks of the lower Paleozoic, Journal of Chinese Mass Spectrometry Society, 35（4）：317-323.14．
- Wu Yingqin, Wang Yongli, Xia Yanqing, Wang Youxiao, 2012. Aromatic geochemistry characteristics of oils from yaerxia oilfield in yumeng and their geochemistry significance, Chinese Journal of Analysis Laboratory, 31：486-48716．
- Wu Yingqin, Wang Yongli, Xia Yanqing, Wang Youxiao, 2010.Analysis of the Biomarkes from Oils of Yumeng Oilfield by GC-MS and Their Geochemistry Significance, Chinese Journal of Analysis Laboratory, 29：345-34618．
- Wu Yingqin, Chen Hui, Xia Yanqing, Wang Yongli, 2009. Solubilization Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Anthracene in the Presence of Humic Acid. Environmental Science, 30 (12)：219-223
- Wu Yingqin, Chen Hui, Wang Yongli, Lei Tianzhu, Xia Yanqing, 2009. Water Solubility Enhancement of Anthracene by Using Humic Acid. Environmental Chemistry. 28 (4)：515-518
- Wu Yingqin, Chen Hui, Wang Yongli, Xia Yanqing, 2010. Effect of Biosurfactant on Enhanced Solubilization Behavior of PAH, Environmental Science & Technology,33 (12F) 122-124
- Wu Yingqin, Xia Yanqing，Wang Yongli, Lei Tianzhu, Chang Jiang, Wang Youxiao, 2010. Study on the biomarkers of asphaltne inclusions in severely biodegraded thick oils, Petroleum Geology & Experiment, 32 (5)：480-483.
- Wu Yingqin, Wang Yongli, Lei Tianzhu, Wang Youxiao, Xia Yanqing, 2012. Separation of diastereoisomers of acyclic isoprenoid alkanes by GC-MS and optimization of operation conditions, Petroleum Geology & Experiment, 34(4):422-426．
- Wu Yingqin, Xia Yanqing, Wang Yongli, Wang Youxiao. 2009. Study on the biomarkers of asphaltne inclusions in severely biodegraded thick oils and geochemical significance, Young and Middle-aged Excellent Paper Award.
- Wu Yingqin, Zhou Min, Ma Mingguang, Zhang Yuan, Chen Hui, 2007. Adsorption kinetics of p-nitroaniline on the insolubilized humic acid, technology of water treatment, 33(2):14-17.22．
- Wu Yingqin, Ma Mingguang, Zhang Yuan, Wang Yongli, Chen Hui, 2007. Effect of saponin and humic acid on biodegradation of anthracene, Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 27(11):1818-1822.
- Wu Yingqin, Jiang Yufeng, Ma Mingguang, En Rong, Chen Hui, 2006. Study on the adsorption behavior of p-nitroaniline from aqueous solution by insolubilized humic acid, Journal o f Northwest Normal University (Natural Science), 42(3):62-65.