Shixuan ChengOffice:  CCIT 223-3


My former major is hydrogeology as a bachelor, and I am interested in geology and fluid. Petroleum engineering is related with those. I am trying to transfer the major from hydrogeology to petroleum. My study filed research direction may be the unconventional and the field which related with reservoir engineering and geology.