The Reservoir Simulation Research Group advances reservoir modelling and simulation to support economically viable and environmentally sustainable execution of oil and gas recovery processes.
- To develop and adapt innovative laboratory and modeling technologies to increase the energy and environment industries’ capacity for maximizing the value of resources.
- To train high quality personnel.
- Leading in developing and implementing innovative laboratory, modeling and simulation strategies.
- Serving institutional, industrial, and government’s needs of the energy and environment technologies.
- Innovative research.
- Partnership and international collaboration.